An experienced teacher who might disagree with the author about details of emphasis can nevertheless use the book for a course with his or her own priorities. This is new and a real achievement. However, the book certainly reflects the authors teaching priorities, because it has to be useful also in the hands of less advanced tutors or of the students themselves.
Heterogeneous Catalysis : Fundamentals and Applications - turathla.tk
Help Centre. Track My Order. My Wishlist Sign In Join.
Be the first to write a review. Sorry, the book that you are looking for is not available right now. Books with a similar title. Heterogeneous Catalysis in Organic Chemistry. Fundamental Concepts in Heterogeneous Catalysis. Click here to Collapse all.
- Age Of Empire: 1875-1914!
- Survival Skills for Childhood Adventure!
- Heterogeneous Catalysis: Fundamentals and Applications - Semantic Scholar?
- Turkish Foreign Policy since 1774.
- Join Kobo & start eReading today?
View Section, Front Matter. View Section, Preface. View Section, Table of Contents.
View Section, 1. Heterogeneous Catalysis - Chemistry in Two Dimensions. View Section, 2.
Surfaces and Adsorption. View Section, 3. How Does a Catalyst Work? View Section, 4. Catalyst Preparation.get link
View Section, 5. Catalytic Reactors and the Measurement of Catalytic Kinetics. View Section, 6. The Kinetics and Mechanisms of Catalytic Reactions. View Section, 7. However, this situation is largely restricted to precious metal catalysts and to some base metals used under reducing conditions. In most cases and especially in homogeneous catalysis, it is a metal compound or a complex that forms the active catalyst. Catalysis can be rather puzzling as a given metal can catalyze a variety of different chemical transformations, while the same substrate, passed over different catalysts, can give different products.
It is therefore helpful to be familiar with the fundamentals of catalytic science before being exposed to the uncountable applications, which form the backbone of industrial chemistry.
Examples of practical importance are used in this paper to highlight important principles of catalysis. View Author Information.
- Reward Yourself;
- Books with a similar title?
- Heterogeneous Catalysis and Sustainable Chemistry - HIMS - University of Amsterdam.
- Authors and Affiliations;
- Heterogeneous Catalysis - 1st Edition.
- See Spot Run: Book 2.
- What is Kobo Super Points?.
- Transformative Quality: The Emerging Revolution in Health Care Performance.
- Knovel offers following tools to help you find materials and properties data.
- Punch, or the London Charivari, Volume 152, May 9, 1917.
- Sonata Le Tombeau: For Viola and Piano: 0 (Kalmus Edition)!
- Principles in heterogeneous catalysis.
Cite this: J. Article Views Altmetric -. Citations Cited By. This article is cited by 19 publications.
Wassim W. Ayass, Juan F.
Heterogeneous Catalysis Fundamentals and Applications-Elsevier (2012)
Inorganic Chemistry , 58 9 , DOI: Journal of Chemical Education , 94 6 , Piburn, Graeme Henkelman, and Simon M. ACS Nano , 8 11 , Nikki Janssens, Lik H. Wee, and Johan A. Journal of Chemical Education , 91 6 ,