The RAND Corporation is a nonprofit institution that helps improve policy and decisionmaking through research and analysis. RAND's publications do not necessarily reflect the opinions of its research clients and sponsors.
About this book
Also available in print form. Davis, Paul K.
PDF file. Add to Cart.
Zomaya ed. Stevens and F. All Rights Reserved. Log In. Paper Titles.
- PC-Based Human-In-the-Loop Simulation for Flight?
- IN ADDITION TO READING ONLINE, THIS TITLE IS AVAILABLE IN THESE FORMATS:.
- Christmas Quest Quiz E Book (Christmas Quest Trivia 1).
- Automotive driver-in-the-loop simulation articles | ADAS Validation;
- Looking for other ways to read this?.
- Workshops List (AAAI) | AAAI Conference?
- Tracing Your Textile Ancestors: A Guide to Family Historians?
Article Preview. Abstract: The development of a flight simulator is a challenging work because of its complexity and tremendous cost.
Unit of competency details
Add to Cart. Applied Mechanics and Materials Volumes Main Theme:. Edited by:. Online since:.
- PC-Based Human-In-the-Loop Simulation for Flight.
- Passing the Tests of Life: Lessons to Get Unstuck and Prepared for Where you Want to Go?
- Horny Peter and the Prisoner of Ass to Bang;
- Site-wide navigation.
- Analysis, Analysis Practices, and Implications for Modeling and Simulation | RAND.
December Lei Zhang , H. Jiang , H. Cited by.
Related Articles. Paper Title Pages.
Monte Carlo Modeling of Weapon System Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures
Authors: Pan Guo Qi, D. Cong, H. Jiang, Jun Wei Han. Abstract: Flight simulator is a complex man-in-the-loop MIL simulation system. With several decades of development, it has already become important tools of aircraft design and development, and necessary means of pilot training.
A Guide for Analysis Using Advanced Distributed Simulation (ADS) | RAND
And simulation credibility and reliability of the flight simulator have been considerably improved in comparison with the past. However, the system of flight simulator has become increasingly complex and difficult to be described clearly. This paper presents the concepts of conceptual layer and achieving layer, analyzes the composition and principle of the commercial aircraft flight simulator for pilot training from the two layers, describes the system architecture in detail. According to the system architecture, three aspects are very important to develop the flight simulator, the first is the fidelity of the simulation models, the second is the performance of cueing devices, and the last are the computing capacity of the host computers and the time delay over the communication networks.
Abstract: Based on the motion system and visual system design of flight simulator, the software and hardware design in motion system and visual system of flight simulator is regared as key problem.